Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introduction


The majority of people seem to be looking for a way to self improve. Whether it's becoming more spiritual, flexible, strong, calm, or desiring a healthier life style, yoga is fit for you. Noticeably, yoga classes have shown up in even the smallest towns. Close to 11 million Americans are enjoying its health benefits and hopefully that number will continue to increase. Some people may feel that yoga is simply a trendy fad, but how terrible is that? If America could use anything, its a fad that's going to help us become more spiritually aware, and in better shape.


I started yoga roughly 2 years ago, when my Husband demanded I started doing something for myself. At that time of my life, it was very difficult to find time considering a full time work schedule as well as school. Needless to say free time was not in my vocabulary and my interest of hobbies was dissipating. As soon as I took my first class it gave me time to think about where I was in life, and that I was unsatisfied with it. It gave my time in general and if it wasn't for that initial class I wouldn't be the person that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment